When you arrive at Animal Care Center of Pasco County, you will be greeted by one of our friendly team members at our front desk. This is where the magic happens. Our receptionists are here to help answer questions, schedule appointments, and ensure that your visit is an exceptional one. After checking in at the front desk, you and your pet will be ushered into an exam room.
In most cases, one of our veterinary technicians will start by asking about your pet’s medical history, current condition, and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
Dr. Elliott or Dr. Channell will then examine your pet, ask you further questions and may recommend diagnostic tests if needed. Once the tests have been run, which can usually be done in the practice, your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
This is a great time to ask questions. The Animal Care Center of Pasco County veterinary team wants to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
Our veterinary technician will likely come back to wrap things up and will provide you with helpful pet care information and answer any wellness and care questions you may have. Our front desk team will process your payment and schedule any needed follow-up appointments.
Please note: Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, please call (727) 376-7600 to check-in.
- All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- A team member will meet you at your car, take your pet’s medical history, and bring your pet inside for the appointment.
- Your veterinarian will call you to discuss a treatment plan when the appointment is complete.
- Payment will be processed over the phone.
- A staff member will bring your pet, and any discharge instructions, to your car.
From everyone here at Animal Care Center of Pasco County, we are excited to meet you and your pets!