Our current appointment process is modified to ensure the safety of our staff during the COVID19 pandemic. At this time, we are not allowing humans, other than staff, into our building.
Our appointment procedures are as follows:
- When you arrive in our parking lot, you will need to please call (727) 376-7600 to check-in.
- Your pets must be on a leash or in a carrier for their appointment.
- A team member will meet you at your car, take your pet’s medical history, and bring your pet inside for the appointment.
- Your veterinarian will call you to discuss a treatment plan when the appointment is complete.
- Payment will be processed over the phone.
- A staff member will bring your pet, and any discharge instructions, to your car.
While your pet is inside the hospital one of our amazing doctors will thoroughly examine them. They may give you a call to ask you further questions and may recommend diagnostic tests if needed. Once the tests have been run, which can usually be done in the practice, your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
This is a great time to ask questions. The Animal Care Center of Pasco County veterinary team wants to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
Our veterinary technician or reception team will likely give you a call back to wrap things up and will provide you with helpful pet care information and answer any wellness and care questions you may have. Our front desk team will process your payment and schedule any needed follow-up appointments over the phone.
Please note: Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
From everyone here at Animal Care Center of Pasco County, we are excited to meet you and your pets!